U.S.D.A. inspectors are on site at Masami Foods, from before we begin our production, to ensure the safety of our products. Beef trim samples are taken from time to time by U.S.D.A., inspectors to ensure complete product safety, Masami Foods also conducts its own trim tests to further ensure food safety. In addition to the U.S.D.A. Masami Foods goes beyond the requirements, by passing a Third Party Audit. Third Party Audit requirements are more stringent, guaranteeing a wholesome product.
We promise to . . .
- Masami ONLY sells our own American Wagyu Beef. We do not outsource our beef.
- Masami Beef is an “All Natural” product and fits all criteria for the “Never Ever” program.
- We go beyond the governmental requirements for beef to be labeled as “Natural”.
- The customer will get the best quality beef we can supply.
- We trace the individual history of each of our cows. We use both EID (Electronic ID tag) and traditional ear tags.
- At our plant, we put the processing number on each carcass, which coincides with the ear tag number.
- We set up the history of the specific cattle like the birth, age, processing, etc. required as the traceback information.
As mentioned before, we ensure our beef meets the “Never Ever” and “Natual” requirements.
- Never Ever means:
- No Antibiotics – Never Ever
- No Growth Promotants – Never Ever
- No Animal By-Products – Never Ever
- Natural means
- A product containing no artificial ingredient or added color and is only minimally processed.
- Minimal processing means that the product was processed in a manner that does not fundamentally alter the product.
- The label must include a statement explaining the meaning of the term natural (such as “no artificial ingredients; minimally processed”).